The Village of Wilbur Park
St. Louis County, MO 63123
September 19, 2017
- Meeting Called to Order at 7:03pm. All Board Members present. Village Attorney Bob Paster in attendance. Affton Southwest Precinct Officers not in attendance. One Village Resident in attendance.
- August 2017 meeting minutes reviewed. Minutes stand as presented.
- Treasurer’s Report for August 2017 presented by JC Wheeler.
Total Income $ 9,548.94
Total Expense $ 7,293.38
Net Income (Loss) $ 2,255.56
August 2017 Profit & Loss Statement presented. Balance Sheet as of August 31, 2017 presented. Profit & Loss Budget vs. Actual January through August 2017 presented. Sewer Lateral Municipal Receipts report for August presented. Discussion of Sewer Lateral Program Treatment when available Sewer Lateral Funds are depleted. The Discussion centered on the stacking of Sewer Lateral Repair Bids and the order of repair on Stacked Bids when the Sewer Lateral Fund is depleted. Joe will schedule a meeting with St. Louis County to discuss the Guidelines of the Sewer Lateral Program.
- Road and Building Commissioners Report.
Two Problem Properties referred to St Louis County Preservation for repair of identified deficiencies or hazardous conditions.
- August 2017 Police Activity Report.
Total Calls for Service: 225 Self-Initiated Calls: 17
Total Contract Patrols: 194 Directed Calls: 6
Total Time in Minutes Spent on Contract Patrols 1871.40 Reports Written: 3
Average Minutes per Contract Patrol 9.6 Total Arrests: 3
- Solid Waste Hauling Report.
One call received for information regarding scheduled pick up dates.
- Village Clerk Report.
No Yard/Garage Sale Activity to report in the Village.
- Chairman’s Report.
Charter Cable will be dropping two Sport Channels from Regular Programming. Heidi Warren has been named Contract Coordinator for the Village and will assist with the maintenance of the Village Web Site.
- New Business
No New Business Reported.
- Joe Wilhite Motioned to Adjourn. Frank Lydon Seconded Motioned to Adjourn. Board Voted to Adjourn.