THE VILLAGE OF WILBUR PARK
ST. LOUIS COUNTY, MO 63123
March 15, 2022
- Meeting called to Order at 7:08. Board Members Neal Vohsen, Mike Edwards, JC Wheeler and Donna Gravatt present. Village Attorney Bob Paster also present. We are in a web meeting because of COVID-19.
- February 2022 meeting minutes reviewed and accepted.
- No February 2022 Police Activity Report
- Treasurer’s Report for February 2022 presented by JC Wheeler
February 2022 Profit & Loss Statement presented. Balance Sheet as of February 28, 2022.
With the snow removal and the street repairs on Kathleen and Rosemary, expenses exceeded income for the month of February 2022. The sewer lateral balance is $3,019.53.
The Public Safety Fund balance is $54,802.59.
JC opened an Escrow account at Busey Bank for sewer lateral deposits for any new claims.
Bob suggested we use the Prop P money to pay for police services ever month.
5.Road & Building Commissioner’s Report presented by Mike Edwards.
Occupancy inspection passed at 4900 Weber.
Missouri American Water drove over the new circle on Autumn and damaged it. We need to take pictures and send letter to MOAW so it can be fixed.
6.No Waste Management Report
7. Village Clerk Report presented by Donna Gravatt.
Nothing to report
8. Chairman’s Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
Nothing to report.
9. New Business
Is it time to change to “in-person” meetings? We are on a month-to-month payment to Webex, no contract. Should we use the meeting room at the Fire Station or go back to where we used to have meeting? We will address this in April when Heidi is back.
10 Motion to adjourn made by JC and Neal seconded. Meeting adjourned at 7:45.