THE VILLAGE OF WILBUR PARK
ST. LOUIS COUNTY, MO 63123
July 21, 2020
- Meeting called to Order at 7:07. Board Members Neal Vohsen, Heidi Warren, Mike Edwards, JC Wheeler and Donna Gravatt present. Village Attorney Bob Paster also present. Officer Dan Schroeder was not present. We are in a web meeting because of COVID-19 and the stay-at-home orders.
2. May meeting minutes reviewed and stand as presented. JC accepted and Neal seconded.
3. June 2020 Police Activity Report presented by Neal.
Total Calls for Service: 238 Self-Initiated Calls: 6
Total Contract Patrols: 210 Directed Calls: 13
Total Time in Minutes Spent on Contract Patrols: 2107.8 Reports Written: 2
Summonses Issued: 0
Average Minutes per Contract Patrol: 10.0 Total Arrests: 0
Minibike issue is continuing
9020 Philo voiced concern about barking dog. Neal told them to call Police.
4. Treasurer’s Report for June 2020 presented by JC Wheeler
June 2020 Profit & Loss Statement presented. Balance Sheet as of June 30, 2020. Sewer Lateral program had a balance of $3,666.84 at the end of June 2020. The sewer laterals which have been scheduled but not finished due to COVID, will use up the remainder of the funds.
Annual filing finished and sent to Missouri Ethics Commission
Motion to accept Treasurer’s report was made by Neal and seconded by Heidi.
5. Road & Building Commissioner’s Report presented by Mike Edwards.
Mike did not make it to the house on Dana regarding their carport.
Four new occupancy permit inspection
Called Preservation Properties to take care of the issues with 9039 Kathleen. One neighbor voiced concern about property values. There might be charges associated with using Preservation Properties.
There has been a request for street sweeping. Sediment washing down the street and lands at their driveway. St. Louis County is not interested in this service so we will have to find a private company.
Bob asked about the camper on Overton. The residents were told they could not park there and it has not become an issue.
6. Waste Management Report presented by Heidi Warren.
Nothing to report.
7. Village Clerk Report presented by Donna Gravatt.
Nothing to report.
8. Chairman’s Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
Resident on Kathleen puts out trash several days before trash pickup
Several houses for sale
9039 is now in the hands of Preservation Properties
9. New Business
Bob received the executed police contract
Heidi working on the newsletter and calling website designer to voice issues on uploading
JC and Mike took Oath to be Trustees again
Positions: Neal – chairman JC motion with Mike second
JC – treasurer Neal motion with Donna second
Heidi – waste Neal motion with JC second
Mike – roads Neal motion with JC second
Donna – clerk Neal motion with Heidi second
These positions will be good until April 2021
10. Motion to adjourn the meeting made by Neal and JC seconded the motion. Meeting adjourned at 7:49.