The Village of Wilbur Park
St. Louis County, MO 63123
January 15, 2019
- Meeting Called to Order at 7:00 pm. Board Members JC Wheeler, Neal Vohsen, Heidi Warren, and Mike Edwards present. Village Attorney Bob Paster in attendance. Affton Southwest Precinct Officer Dan Schroeder present. There were no Village Residents in attendance. December 2018 meeting minutes reviewed. Minutes stand as Presented.
2. December 2018 meeting minutes reviewed. Minutes stand as presented.
- Treasurer’s Report for December 2018 presented by JC Wheeler.
December 2018 Total Income $ 15,487.28
Total Expense $ 9,634.00
Net Income $ 5,853.28
December 2018 Profit & Loss Statement presented. Balance Sheet as of December 31, 2018 presented. Profit & Loss Budget vs. Actual for the period January 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018. Sewer Lateral Municipal Receipts report presented. Treasury Reports stand as presented.
- Road & Bldg. Commissioners Report presented by Mike Edwards.
2 occupancy permit issued for 9040 Rosemary and 9027 Philo
- December 2018 Police Activity Report presented by Dan Schroeder.
Total Calls for Service: 203 Self-Initiated Calls: 1
Total Contract Patrols: 192 Directed Calls: 7
Total Time in Minutes Spent on Contract Patrols 1970.8 Reports Written: 1
Average Minutes per Contract Patrol 10.3 Total Arrests: 0
Officer Dan Schroeder reminded us that the Affton Precinct has been relocated to Watson Road. Neal Vohsen and JC Wheeler met with Captain Webb to discuss Prop P funds.
6. Waste Management Report presented by Heidi Warren – Nothing to report.
7. Chairman’s Report by Neal Vohsen.
JC Wheeler and Neal Vohsen attended the Chamber luncheon.
- Motion to adjourn the meeting made by JC Wheeler. Mike Edwards seconded motion. Meeting adjourned at 7:25 pm.