The Village of Wilbur Park
St. Louis County, MO 63123
December 18, 2018
- Meeting Called to Order at 7:03pm. Board Members JC Wheeler, Neal Vohsen, Heidi Warren, and Mike Edwards present. Village Attorney Bob Paster in attendance. Affton Southwest Precinct Officer Dan Schroeder present. One Village Resident in attendance.
2. November 2018 meeting minutes reviewed. Minutes stand as Presented.
- Treasurer’s Report for November 2018 presented by JC Wheeler.
November 2018 Total Income $ 11,402.11
Total Expense $ 9,287.21
Net Income $ 2,114.90
November 2018 Profit & Loss Statement presented. Balance Sheet as of November 30, 2018 presented. Profit & Loss Budget vs. Actual for the period January 1, 2018 through November 30, 2018. Sewer Lateral Municipal Receipts report presented. Treasury Reports stand as presented.
Revised Income for October 2018 presented as $12,645.84.
Proposed budget for 2019 presented. Neal Vohsen made a motion to accept and Mike Edwards seconded the Motion. Unanimous vote to accept.
JC Wheeler mentioned that we were looking for ideas of how to use the Proposition P funds.
- Road & Bldg. Commissioners Report presented by Mike Edwards.
1 occupancy permit issued for 9131 Wayne
1 passed inspection for 9015 Philo
2 failed inspections
Mike suggested that in the next newsletter we remind the residents that the recycling bins stay with the residence.
- November 2018 Police Activity Report presented by Dan Schroeder.
Total Calls for Service: 208 Self-Initiated Calls: 4
Total Contract Patrols: 191 Directed Calls: 8
Total Time in Minutes Spent on Contract Patrols 2258.0 Reports Written: 1
Average Minutes per Contract Patrol 11.8 Total Arrests: 0
- Waste Management Report presented by Heidi Warren – Nothing to report.
- Chairman’s Report by Neal Vohsen.
Grant discussion in regards to composting/recycling – deadline is 12/20/18 – discussion is tabled for now
American Water – proposed water main project on Wayne/Weber. Mike Edwards will research.
Census Bureau – 2020 census – Neal will look into this.
- Motion to adjourn the meeting made by JC Wheeler. Mike Edwards seconded motion. Meeting adjourned at 7:58pm.