The Village of Wilbur Park
St. Louis County, MO 63123
April 26, 2016
1. Meeting opened at 7:00pm. All Board Members present. No Village Residents in attendance. St. Louis
County Police Officer Dan Schroeder in attendance.
2. March 2016 meeting minutes reviewed. Minutes stand as presented.
3. Treasurer’s Report for February 2016 presented by JC Wheeler.
March 2016 Total Income $11,552.34
Total Expense $ 10,261.87
Net Income (Loss) $ 1,290.47
March 2016 Income Statement presented. Balance Sheet at March 31, 2016 presented.
2016 Budget vs. Actual presented. Sewer Lateral report for March 2016 presented.
4. Road and Building Commissioners Report presented by Rich Warren.
Four Permits Issued. No Road Issues to report. Two properties on Kathleen Avenue cited for Property Maintenance and Yard Maintenance.
5. Solid Waste Hauling Report presented by Frank Lydon.
No Waste Management Issues to Report.
6. March 2016 Police Activity Report presented by St. Louis County Police Officer Dan Schroeder.
Total Contract Patrols 193 3 Self-Initiated Calls
Total Time in Minutes Spent on Contract Patrols 2177.1 9 Directed Calls
Average Minutes per Contract Patrol 11.3 2 Reports Written
Discussion of numerous complaints regarding speeding on Dana Avenue. St. Louis County Police will place a Speed Monitor on Dana to remind motorists of their speed on Dana Avenue.
7. Village Clerk Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
No Garage/Yard Sale Permits issued.
8. Chairman’s Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
Ameren will be trimming trees from around power lines during the next several months.
Discussion of MSD Sewer Separation Project taking place on Rosemary, Philo and Kathleen Avenues.
9. New Business
No New Business.
Meeting adjourned 8:15 PM.