The Village of Wilbur Park
St. Louis County, MO 63123
February 16, 2016
1. Meeting opened at 7:00pm. All Board Members present. No Village Residents in attendance. No St. Louis
County Police Liason in attendance.
2. December 2015 meeting minutes reviewed. Minutes stand as presented.
3. Treasurer’s Report for January 2016 presented by JC Wheeler.
January 2016 Total Income $11,903.78
Total Expense $ 8,518.55
Net Income (Loss) $ 3,385.23
December 2015 and January 2016 Income Statements presented. Sewer Lateral reports for December 2015
and January 2016 presented. Projected Budget for Year 2016 presented. Motion to accept Year 2016
Budget made by Joe Wilhite. Motion Seconded by Rich Warren. JC Wheeler, Frank Lydon and Neal Vohsen
voted to accept Year 2016 Budget as presented.
4. Road and Building Commissioners Report presented by Rich Warren.
No Permits Issued. Two homes currently under inspection. No Road Issues to report.
5. Solid Waste Hauling Report presented by Frank Lydon.
No Waste Management Issues to Report.
6. January 2016 Police Activity Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
Total Contract Patrols 207 4 Self-Initiated Calls
Total Time in Minutes Spent on Contract Patrols 2091.50 3 Directed Calls
Average Minutes per Contract Patrol 10.1 2 Reports Written
7. Village Clerk Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
No Garage/Yard Sale Permits issued.
8. Chairman’s Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
Discussion of February 15, 2016 letter from Charter outlining price adjustments for Charter Communications
9. New Business
No New Business to Discuss.
Meeting adjourned 8:15 PM.