The Village of Wilbur Park
St. Louis County, MO 63123
March 15, 2016
1. Meeting opened at 7:05pm. All Board Members present. No Village Residents in attendance. No St. Louis
County Police Liason in attendance.
2. February 2016 meeting minutes reviewed. Minutes stand as presented.
3. Treasurer’s Report for February 2016 presented by JC Wheeler.
February 2016 Total Income $14,139.44
Total Expense $ 7,597.73
Net Income (Loss) $ 6, 541.71
February 2016 Income Statement presented. Balance Sheet at February 29, 2016 presented.
2016 Budget vs. Actual presented. Sewer Lateral report for February 2016 presented.
Discussion of Edward Jones Asset Investments and Cash Conversion upon Maturity.
4. Road and Building Commissioners Report presented by Rich Warren.
No Permits Issued. Four homes currently under inspection. No Road Issues to report.
5. Solid Waste Hauling Report presented by Frank Lydon.
Two calls received regarding date Yard Waste pickup will begin. No Waste Management Issues to Report.
6. February 2016 Police Activity Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
Total Contract Patrols 186 4 Self-Initiated Calls
Total Time in Minutes Spent on Contract Patrols 1869.00 2 Directed Calls
Average Minutes per Contract Patrol 10.1 1 Report Written
7. Village Clerk Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
No Garage/Yard Sale Permits issued.
8. Chairman’s Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
Discussion of February 19, 2016 letter from Department of Public Safety Emergency Management Agency.
On January 21, 2016 the State of Missouri requested and received a Federal Disaster Declaration. As a result, the State of Missouri will receive post-disaster Hazard Mitigation Grant Program funds to distribute to eligible applicants to complete eligible mitigation activities.
9. New Business
Frank Lydon requested suggestions for Eagle Scout Projects.
Meeting adjourned 7:55 PM.