The Village of Wilbur Park
St. Louis County, MO 63123
December 15, 2015
1. Meeting opened at 7:05pm. St. Louis County Police Sgt. Absolon in attendance. Sue Schleicher not in attendance. All Other Board Members present. No Village Residents in attendance.
2. November meeting minutes reviewed. Minutes stand as presented.
3. Treasurer’s Report for November 2015 presented by JC Wheeler.
November Total Income $9,926.37
Total Expense $5,486.56
Net Income (Loss) $4,439.81
Balance Sheet as of November 30, 2015 presented. Profit & Loss Budget vs. Actual for January 2015 through
November 2015 presented. Sewer Lateral Report for November 2015 presented.
4. Road and Building Commissioners Report presented by Rich Warren.
3 Permits Issued. No Road Issues to report.
5. Solid Waste Hauling Report presented by Frank Lydon.
No Waste Management Issues to Report.
6. November Police Activity Report presented by Sgt. Absolon.
Total Contract Patrols 183 4 Self-Initiated Calls
Total Time in Minutes Spent on Contract Patrols 1790.10 6 Directed Calls
Average Minutes per Contract Patrol 9.8 2 Reports Written
7. Village Clerk Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
No Garage/Yard Sale Permits issued.
8. Chairman’s Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
St. Louis County Police Department Affton Southwest Precinct Christmas Party on Friday, December 18 at Reinhold Electric discussed. Invitation extended to all Board Members.
9. New Business
Discussion of Municipalities Funding Litigation against St. Louis County Police Standards Bill. On this Meeting
Date, The Municipalities of Olivette, Rock Hill, and Breckenridge Hills have pledged Funding. Board decided to
Monitor Participation of other Municipalities before pledging Funding from The Village of Wilbur Park.
Meeting adjourned 7:45 PM.