The Village of Wilbur Park
St. Louis County, MO 63123
September 20, 2016
1. Meeting called to order at 7:00pm. All Board Members present. Village Attorney Bob Paster in attendance. St. Louis County Police Officer Dan Schroeder in attendance. No Village Residents in attendance.
2. Treasurer’s Report for August 2016 presented by JC Wheeler.
August 2016 Total Income $ 10,248.53
Total Expense $ 5,926.32
Net Income (Loss) $ 4,322.21
August 2016 Income Statement presented. Balance Sheet at August 31, 2016 presented.
January through August 2016 Profit & Loss Budget vs. Actual presented.
Sewer Lateral report for August 2016 presented. Three Sewer Lateral jobs pending.
3. Road and Building Commissioners Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
Discussion of Construction on Philo Avenue.
4. August 2016 Police Activity Report presented by St. Louis County Police Officer Dan Schroeder.
Total Calls for Service: 191 Self-Initiated Calls: 2
Total Contract Patrols: 178 Directed Calls: 8
Total Time in Minutes Spent on Contract Patrols 1741.8 Reports Written: 2
Average Minutes per Contract Patrol 9.8 Total Arrests: 0
Affton Precinct has created a Neighborhood Watch List for Email Notification for County Residents to report
5. Solid Waste Hauling Report presented by Frank Lydon.
Waste Management will begin using Small Trucks to pick up waste in Construction Areas on Hershey Drive.
6. Village Clerk Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
Yard Sale Permit issued for September 24 at 9035 Kathleen Ave. No Other Issues to Report.
7. Chairman’s Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
Joe provided an update on Charter Cable’s station offerings. Charter will be expanding the Hispanic Programming channels.
8. New Business
Bob Paster reported The Village is currently in Year 2 of a 3 Year Contract with McManus
Construction for Snow Removal. Tax Lien Letters have been sent to property owners. Permit and Application Fees discussed. Permit Fees to be increased from historically low levels to better reflect current costs and align with other Municipalities. Village Ordinances will be updated to reflect an increase in Permit Fees.
Dan Kaestner nominated to Village of Wilbur Park Board of Trustees. Dan will be sworn in at the next
J.C Wheeler Motioned To Adjourn. Neal Vohsen Seconded Motion To Adjourn. Motion passed to Adjourn.
Meeting adjourned 7:45 PM.