The Village of Wilbur Park
St. Louis County, MO 63123
May 19, 2015
- Meeting opened at 7:00pm. All Board Members present. Louis County Police Officer Absolon in attendance. No Village residents in attendance.
- April 2015 meeting minutes reviewed. Minutes stand as presented.
- Treasurer’s Report for April 2015 presented by JC Wheeler.
April 2015 Total Income $11,445.70
Total Expense $ 7,892.42
Net Income (Loss) $ 3553.28
Balance Sheet as of April 2015 presented. Profit & Loss Budget vs. Actual for April 2015 presented.
Sewer Lateral Report for April 2015 presented.
- Road and Building Commissioners Report presented by Rich Warren.
Issued 1 Housing Permit for 9016 Rosemary. Fencing Permit issued for 9036 Philo. Grass in rear yard of 9016 Kathleen overgrown. Property Management Company will be notified to cut grass. Discussion of property at 9052 Rosemary. Ameren UE has been contacted regarding the possible theft of electricity at 9052 Rosemary.
- Solid Waste Hauling Report presented by Frank Lydon.
No Waste Management Issues to Report. Web Site has been updated with meeting dates and waste pick up dates.
- March Police activity report presented by Louis County Police Officer Absolon.
Total Contract Patrols 190 2 Self-Initiated Calls
Total time on Contract Patrols 1870 minutes 2 Reports Written
Average minutes per Contract Patrols 9.80
- Village Clerk Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
No Yard/Garage Sale permits issued.
- Special Projects report.
No Special Projects issues to report.
- Oath of Office for April 2015 elected Board Members, Joe Wilhite, Rich Warren, and Neal Vohsen.
- Chairman’s Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
Discussion of Waste Management Contract and the extension of present Contract for a two or three year period. Contract to be extended two years and Ordinance for extension will be Read at June Meeting.
Discussion of the painting of Concrete Planters on Virgil at Philo. Frank Lydon will organize and oversee the painting of the Concete Planters by the Boy Scouts.
MSD Project Clear tear up of Philo, Kathleen, and Rosemary will be pushed back one year.
- New Business
No new business or other issues presented. No Questions from the floor.
Meeting adjourned 8:25 PM.