The Village of Wilbur Park St. Louis, MO 63123
December 18, 2012 – Monthly Minutes
1. Meeting opened at 7:00pm. St. Louis County Police Officer Roediger in attendance. Sue Schleicher not in attendance. Ben Gathard not in attendance. No Village residents in attendance.
2. November 2012 minutes reviewed. Meeting minutes stand as presented.
3. Treasurer’s Report for November 2012 presented by Treasurer JC Wheeler.
November 2012 Total Income $ 8,862.01
Total Expense $ 5,829.06
Net Income(Loss) $ 3,032.95
Balance Sheet as of November 30, 2012 presented. Profit and Loss Statement presented. Profit and Loss
Budgeted vs Actual presented. Sewer Lateral report presented. Sewer later claim pending at 9040 Rosemary.
Discussion of pending MSD project and the impact on homeowners sewer lateral pipes on Rosemary, Philo, and Kathleen.
4. Road and Building Commissioners Report presented by Rich Warren. No permits issued. No inspections made. No Road and Building issues to report. 4832 Hershey to be exterminator treated on Saturday, December 22. This is the first treatment of a series of treatments to be performed. Invoice for services performed to be given to Village Attorney for payment collection. Question arose about new construction at 9046 Wayne Dr. and whether permits had been issued. .
5. Solid Waste Hauling Report presented by Joe Wilhite in Ben Gathard’s absence..
No waste hauling issues to report.
6. Village Clerk Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
No Yard Sale activity. Reminder to Village Board of deadline for Declaration of Candidacy forms January 15, 2013, 5:00pm.
7. Chairman’s Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
Police report presented by Chairman Joe Wilhite.
Total Contract patrols 192 1878 minutes spent Average minutes per Contract Patrols 9.78
Total Other Patrols 15 93 minutes spent Average minutes per Other Patrols 6.22
Officer Roediger reported crime down 9% in Affton precinct over the last month. Advised everyone to keep packages and other items in car out of sight and to always be aware of surroundings when exiting or approaching your vehicle.
9. New Business
Village Attorney Bob Paster read and defined Ordinance 205.020 – non-domestic animals prohibited in Village.
Chickens defined as a non-domestic animal.
Meeting adjourned 8:00pm.