The Village of Wilbur Park St. Louis, MO 63123
December 18, 2013 – Monthly Minutes
1. Meeting opened at 7:00pm. St. Louis County Police Officer Ray Absolon in attendance. No Village residents in attendance.
2. November meeting minutes reviewed. Minutes stand as presented.
3. Treasurer’s Report for November 2013 presented by JC Wheeler.
November 2013 Total Income $9,396.08
Total Expense $7,326.02
Net Income (Loss) $2,070.06
Balance Sheets as of November 30, 2013 presented. Profit & Loss Budget vs. Actual for November 2013 .
presented. Sewer Lateral Fund for November 2013 presented.
4. Road and Building Commissioners Report presented by Rich Warren.
No permits issued. Two homes under inspection. No Road or Building Issues.
5. Solid Waste Hauling Report presented by Ben Gathard.
No issues to report. Christmas week pickups on Tuesday and Friday will be moved to Wednesday and Saturday.
6. Village Clerk Report for November 2013 presented by Neal Vohsen.
No Yard/Estate sale permits issued. No activity to report.
7. Special Projects report presented by Sue Schleicher.
Updated Village Newsletter prepared to go to Publication and Mailing.
8. Chairman’s Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
Total Contract Patrols 182 Total Other Patrols 8
Minutes Spent on Contract Patrols 1677 Minutes spent on Other Patrols 156
Average minutes per Contract Patrols 9.21 Average minutes per Other Patrols 19.52
Ordinance 003-013 authorizing the Chairman of the Board of Trustees to execute a three year contract with McManus Construction, Inc., for provision of snow plowing and street salting services passed unanimously.
Ordinance 004-013 setting compensation for Village Trustees passed unanimously.
9. New Business.
No new business or other issues presented.
Meeting adjourned 7:50pm.