The Village of Wilbur Park St. Louis, MO 63123
January 21, 2014 – Monthly Minutes
1. Meeting opened at 7:00pm. All Board members present. St. Louis County Police Officer Dan Schroeder in attendance. No Village residents in attendance.
2. December 2013 meeting minutes reviewed. Minutes stand as presented.
3. Treasurer’s Report for December 2013 presented by JC Wheeler. December 2013 Total Income $16, 680.84 Total Expense $12,126.25 Net Income (Loss) $ 4, 554.59 Balance Sheets as of December 2013 presented. Profit & Loss Budget vs. Actual for Calendar Year 2013 . presented. Sewer Lateral Fund for December 2013 presented. 2014 Operating Budget presented and unanimously approved.
4. Road and Building Commissioners Report presented by Rich Warren. One permit issued. Four homes under inspection. Sewer lid on Philo near Weber was damaged by the snow plow.
5. Solid Waste Hauling Report presented by Ben Gathard. No issues to report. Ben announced he will not seek reelection in April.
6. Village Clerk Report presented by Neal Vohsen. No Yard/Estate sale permits issued. No activity to report.
7. Special Projects report presented by Sue Schleicher. No issues to report.
8. Chairman’s Report presented by Joe Wilhite. Total Contract Patrols 190 Total Other Patrols 5 Minutes Spent on Contract Patrols 1773 Minutes spent on Other Patrols 26 Average minutes per Contract Patrols 9.33 Average minutes per Other Patrols 5.12
9. New Business No new business or other issues presented. Meeting adjourned 7:45pm.