The Village of Wilbur Park
St. Louis County, MO 63123
January 21, 2015
- Meeting opened at 7:00pm. All Board members present. Louis County Police Officer Dan Schroeder in attendance. One Village resident in attendance.
- December 2014 meeting minutes reviewed. Minutes stand as presented.
- Treasurer’s Report for December 2014 presented by JC Wheeler.
December 2014 Total Income $16,467.08
Total Expense $11,051.42
Net Income (Loss) $ 5,415.66
Balance Sheets as of December 2014 presented. Profit & Loss Budget vs. Actual for January through .
December 2014 presented. Sewer Lateral Fund report for December 2014 presented.
- Road and Building Commissioners Report presented by Rich Warren.
Three Occupancy Permits ready to be issued. Two on Rosemary Ave. and One on Kathleen Ave. Discussion of the need for a phone number or email registry of Village Residents in the event of an emergency. A recent water leak on Rosemary Ave. was worsened and created hardships on neighbors due to the inability to contact the homeowner.
- Solid Waste Hauling Report presented by Frank Lydon.
No Waste Pickup issues to report. 2 Gas Line repairs are scheduled on Kathleen Ave.
- November Police activity report presented by Chairman Joe Wilhite.
Total Contract Patrols 183 Total Other Patrols 7
Total time on Contract Patrols 1844 minutes Total time on Other Patrols 279 minutes
Average minutes per Contract Patrols 10.08 Average minutes per Other Patrols 39.87
- Village Clerk Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
No Yard/Garage Sale permits issued. No other issues to report.
- Special Projects report presented by Sue Schleicher.
Village newsletter will be printed and mailed. 2015 Meeting location change to St. George Parish meeting room will be added to Village newsletter.
- Chairman’s Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
Location of St. George Parish meeting room discussed with Board. No other issues to report.
- New Business
No new business or other issues presented. No Questions from the floor.
Meeting adjourned 7:45PM.