The Village of Wilbur Park St. Louis, MO 63123
July 17, 2012 – Monthly Minutes
1. Meeting opened at 7:00pm. All Board members in attendance. St. Louis County Police Officer John Wheeler in attendance. No Village residents in attendance.
2. June 2012 minutes reviewed. Meeting minutes stand as presented.
3. Treasurer’s Report for June 2012 presented by Treasurer JC Wheeler.
June 2012 Total Income $ 12,979.27
Total Expense $ 9,397.35
Net Income(Loss) $ 3,581.92
Sewer Lateral funds have been remitted to St. Louis County. Road Fund income (receipt) discussed.
Treasurer’s Report stands as presented.
4. Road and Building Commissioners Report presented by Rich Warren.
One Permit issued for home on Philo Avenue. Conditional Permit issued for 9034 Philo for the installation of GFI outlets and smoke detectors.
5. Solid Waste Hauling Report presented by Ben Gathard..
No resident complaint calls received.
Police report presented by Chairman Joe Wilhite.
Total Contract patrols 178 1868 minutes spent Average minutes per Contract Patrols 10.50
Total Other Patrols 8 157 minutes spent Average minutes per Other Patrols 19.68
6. Village Clerk Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
No Yard Sale Permits issued.
7. Chairman’s Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
MSD has scheduled Storm Water Sewer replacement and funding in excess of $2 million dollars for work on Rosemary, Philo, and Kathleen Avenues. This has been scheduled for completion in Year 2014.
8. Special Projects Report presented by Sue Schleicher.
Bob Paster sent billing for sidewalk replacement at 4820 Autumn Ave. Payment was not received and a Tax Lien has been issued.
9. New Business
Ben Gathard reported the delay in web site creation was caused by outstanding charges from the previous web developer. After payment of outstanding charges, server access was granted to the domain.
Meeting adjourned 8:00pm.