The Village of Wilbur Park
St. Louis County, MO 63123
July 21, 2015
- Meeting opened at 7:00pm. Sue Schleicher and Frank Lydon not in Attendance. St. Louis County Police Officer Dan Schroeder in attendance. No Village residents in attendance.
- June 2015 meeting minutes reviewed. Minutes stand as presented.
- Treasurer’s Report for June 2015 presented by JC Wheeler.
- June 2015 Total Income $11,654.85
Total Expense $ 9,363.83
Net Income (Loss) $ 2,291.02
Balance Sheet as of June 2015 presented. Profit & Loss Budget vs. Actual for June 2015 presented.
Sewer Lateral Report for June 2015 presented.
- Road and Building Commissioners Report presented by Rich Warren.
Three Occupancy Permits Issued. Street collapse on Wayne Drive discussed. Jacobs Construction has presented a bid for Emergency Street Repairs. Joe will schedule repair work as weather and Construction Company scheduling allows. Memo to residents will be distributed when repair work scheduling is finalized. Repairs have begun at 9148 Overton in compliance of Letter of Warning.
- Solid Waste Hauling Report
- No Waste Management Issues to Report due to Frank Lydon’s absence.
- June Police Activity Report. Total time on Contract Patrols 1756.70 minutes 2 Reports Written
- Average minutes per Contract Patrols 9.70
- Total Contract Patrols 182 3 Self-Initiated Calls
- Village Clerk Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
- Yard Sale July 11 held at 9112 Dana. JCI Symposium on Social Equality presented.
- Special Projects report.
- No Special Projects issues to report. Newsletter has been mailed to Village Residents.
- Chairman’s Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
- Better Together Letter of Demand under the Sunshine Law was completed by JC Wheeler and Bob Paster over the July 4th weekend, Rich made a Motion to pay JC and Bob for their time spent in response to the Letter of Demand. Neal Vohsen seconded the Motion and the Board voted unanimously for payment to JC and Bob.
- New Business
- Meeting adjourned 7:45 PM.
- No new business or other issues presented. No Questions from the floor.