Monthly Minutes June 2012
The Village of Wilbur Park – St. Louis, MO 63123
June 19, 2012 – Monthly Minutes
- Meeting opened at 7:00pm. All Board members in attendance. St. Louis County Police Officer John Wheeler in attendance. No Village residents in attendance.
- May 2012 minutes reviewed. Meeting minutes corrected. Attorney Bob Paster was present at April meeting.
- Treasurer’s Report for June 2012 presented by Treasurer JC Wheeler.
May 2012 Total Income $ 7171.53
Total Expense $42,225.00 ($33,000 paving expense)
Net Income(Loss) ($35,053.47)
Sewer Lateral calculations and balance discussed. Treasurer’s report stands as presented.
- Road and Building Commissioners Report presented by Rich Warren.
Two homes under inspection. Two Permits issued to 4809 Autumn for fence and building. Occupancy permit on Philo issued. Rosemary Ave paving project completed. A resident reported a possible water leak from a home at 9151 Wayne. MSD called and inspected but deemed it a water delivery problem. Water Company phoned but would not intervene because water bill was paid and current.
- Solid Waste Hauling Report presented by Ben Gathard.
No resident complaints regarding Rosemary Ave street repairs. No calls received regarding trash can placement after pick up. Calls received regarding pick up schedule during Memorial Day Holiday.
- Police report presented by Chairman Joe Wilhite.
Total Contract patrols 186 1678 minutes spent Average minutes per Contract Patrols 9.02
Total Other Patrols 10 312 minutes spent Average minutes per Other Patrols 31.20
- Village Clerk Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
Yard Sale Permit issued to 9032 Kathleen Ave.
- Chairman’s Report/Special Projects report presented by Joe Wilhite.
Joe reported 9020 Autumn has hairline crack in driveway. Dura Seal called and due to the amount of time that has passed since completion, they will not be repairing. Joe will seek out another contractor to repair and the Village will cover the expense.
- New Business
No new business or comments from the floor.
- Meeting adjourned at 7:40 pm.
This entry was posted in Meeting Minutes
. Bookmark the permalink