The Village of Wilbur Park St. Louis, MO 63123
June 20, 2013 – Monthly Minutes
1. Meeting opened at 7:00pm. J.C. Wheeler not in attendance. One Village resident in attendance. St. Louis County Police Officer Sgt. Absolon in attendance.
2. May 2013 minutes reviewed. Meeting minutes stand as presented.
3. Treasurer’s Report for May 2013 presented by Joe Wilhite.
May 2013 Total Income $7893.14
Total Expense $9007.60
Net Income(Loss) ($1114.16)
Balance Sheet as of May 31, 2013 presented. Profit and Loss Statement presented.
4. Road and Building Commissioners Report presented by Rich Warren. No housing permits issued.
Several homes under inspection – 9020 Rosemary failed inspection. 9026 Philo replacing garage.
5. Solid Waste Hauling Report presented by Ben Gathard.
No waste hauling issues to report. Yard waste pickup does not advance one day during Holiday week.
August/September 2013 will solicit bids on waste pickup.
6. May 2013 Police report presented by Joe Wilhite.
Total Contract patrols 202 1747 minutes spent Average minutes of Contract Patrols 8.56
Total Other Patrols 3 6 minutes spent Average minutes of Other Patrols 1.95
7. Village Clerk report presented by Neal Vohsen.
No Garage Sale or Yard Sale activity to report.
8. Special Projects report presented by Sue Schleicher.
2 sidewalk issues. 4812 Hershey under contract for repair. No work performed as of June 20.
9021 Philo in need of repair.
9. Chairman’s Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
Village will not be participating in Block Grant Program. Village has not participated in years due to paperwork and stringent qualifications for eligibility. Extra Space Storage facility changing terms of lease for Village storage.
Meeting adjourned 7:40pm.