The Village of Wilbur Park
St. Louis County, MO 63123
March 17, 2015
- Meeting opened at 7:00pm. All Board members present. Louis County Police Officer Dan Schroeder in attendance. No Village residents in attendance.
- February 2015 meeting minutes reviewed. Minutes stand as presented.
- First Reading of Ordinance 001-015 Regulating the types of signs permitted.
- Treasurer’s Report for January 2015 presented by JC Wheeler.
February 2015 Total Income $10,296.25
Total Expense $ 9,868.47
Net Income (Loss) $ 427.78
Balance Sheet as of February 2015 presented. Profit & Loss Budget vs. Actual for February 2015 presented.
Sewer Lateral Report for February 2015 presented. Street Maintenance Expenditures report presented.
- Road and Building Commissioners Report presented by Rich Warren.
Three Occupancy Permits issued. Rosemary Avenue potholes and cracks will be inspected by a paving contractor. The Village may request bids for repair.
- Second Reading of Ordinance 001-015 Regulating the types of signs permitted.
- Solid Waste Hauling Report presented by Frank Lydon.
Resident directed to Waste Management web site to schedule bulk items pick up. No issues to report.
- February Police activity report presented by Chairman Joe Wilhite.
Total Contract Patrols 175 Total Other Patrols 5
Total time on Contract Patrols 1657 minutes Total time on Other Patrols 70 minutes
Average minutes per Contract Patrols 9.47 Average minutes per Other Patrols 14.00
- Third Reading of Ordinance 001-015. All Board Members voted for approval of Ordinance 001-015.
- Village Clerk Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
No Yard/Garage Sale permits issued.
- Special Projects report.
No Special Projects issues to report.
- Discussion of Ordinance 002-015 Authorizing the Board to enter into a contract with a Web Site Developer.
Ordinance does not appear on the Meeting Agenda due to Attorney, Bob Paster being out of town and unable to prepare Ordinance Language.
- First Reading of Ordinance 002-015.
- Second Reading of Ordinance 002-015
- Third Reading of Ordinance 002-015
- After a discussion of Ordinance 002-015, All Board Members voted for approval of Ordinance 002-015.
- Chairman’s Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
A letter from St. Louis County Police Chief, John Belmar, was read inviting all Board Members to the annual Prayer Breakfast honoring fallen Police Officers and Firemen. The Prayer Breakfast will be held
Friday, May 8.
- New Business
No new business or other issues presented. No Questions from the floor.
Meeting adjourned 8:10 PM.