The Village of Wilbur Park
St. Louis County, MO 63123
April 15, 2014
- Meeting opened at 7:00pm. All Board members present. Louis County Police Officer Dan Schroeder in attendance. Bob Pasteur not present.
- April 2014 meeting minutes reviewed. Minutes stand as presented.
- Treasurer’s Report for March 2014 presented by JC Wheeler.
April 2014 Total Income $10,658.34
Total Expense $ 5,416.05
Net Income (Loss) $ 5,242.29
Balance Sheets as of April 30, 2014 presented. Profit & Loss Budget vs. Actual for April 2014 .
presented. Sewer Lateral Fund for April 2014 presented.
- Road and Building Commissioners Report presented by Rich Warren.
Four houses under inspection. Six permits issued. Weber Road homeowner requested rumble strips to be placed in front of his home after his parked vehicle was struck. Weber Road is the property of St. Louis County and not the responsibility of the Village. MSD Project Clear meeting to be held May 1 at the Weber Road Branch Library.
- Solid Waste Hauling Report presented by Ben Gathard.
No issues to report.
- Police activity report presented by Chairman Joe Wilhite.
Total Contract Patrols 211 Total Other Patrols 28
Total time on Contract Patrols 1823 minutes Total time on Other Patrols 260 minutes
Average minutes per Contract Patrols 8.00 minutes Average minutes per Other Patrols 9.3 minutes
- Village Clerk Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
Yard sale held at 9026 Rosemary. No other issues to report.
- Special Projects report presented by Sue Schleicher.
Village newsletter being updated.
- Chairman’s Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
Discussed the MSD Project Clear meeting to be held May 1 and some of the concerns the Village has with this project. Concerns included the repaving of excavated streets and the joining of new construction plastic pipe to the existing sewer lateral clay pipe.
- New Business
No new business or other issues presented.
Meeting adjourned 7:50PM.