The Village of Wilbur Park St. Louis, MO 63123
November 20, 2012 – Monthly Minutes
1. Meeting opened at 7:00pm. St. Louis County Police Officer Rehagen and Captain Dierkes in attendance. Sue Schleicher not in attendance. No Village residents in attendance.
2. October 2012 minutes reviewed. Meeting minutes stand as presented.
3. Treasurer’s Report for October 2012 presented by Treasurer JC Wheeler.
October 2012 Total Income $ 10,034.91
Total Expense $ 13,746.86
Net Income(Loss) ($ 3,711.95)
Balance Sheet as of October 31, 2012 presented. Profit and Loss Statement presented. Sewer Lateral Report
presented. Discussion followed regarding County procedure for reporting sewer lateral claims paid to the
Village. Ameren not responding to request for tree trimming around pole in front of 9033 Philo. Ben will take
photos of pole, and JC will contact Public Service Commission with complaint.
4. Road and Building Commissioners Report presented by Rich Warren.
No permits issued. No inspections made. No Road and Building issues to report.
4832 Hershey – Extermination to begin upon receipt of payment. Brush has been cleared. Bob will total Village expenses surrounding property and send letter requesting payment from US Bank. Possible tax lien.
5. Solid Waste Hauling Report presented by Ben Gathard..
No waste hauling issues to report.
6. Village Clerk Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
No Yard Sale activity. Confirmed December meeting date with Library. Distributed Declaration of Candidacy forms for April 2013 General Municipal Election. Three Board positions to appear on ballot.
7. Chairman’s Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
Police report presented by Chairman Joe Wilhite.
Total Contract patrols 185 1916 minutes spent Average minutes per Contract Patrols 10.36
Total Other Patrols 11 71 minutes spent Average minutes per Other Patrols 6.45
Three incidents of cars stolen while warming unattended in driveway. Bait cars being used to apprehend thieves. Crime rate down 8% during October in Affton precinct. Captain Dierkes discussed 6-8 week program at Police Academy for county residents.
8. Special Projects Report presented by Sue Schleicher.
No Special Projects report presented.
9. New Business
No new business.
Meeting adjourned 7:35pm.