The Village of Wilbur Park St. Louis, MO 63123
October 15, 2013 – Monthly Minutes
1. Meeting opened at 7:00pm. JC Wheeler not in attendance. No Village residents in attendance.
2. September meeting minutes reviewed. Minutes stand as presented.
3. Treasurer’s Report for September 2013 not presented due to Treasurer’s absence.
4. Road and Building Commissioners Report presented by Rich Warren.
No permits issued. Rich is working with St. Louis County Public Works to coordinate issuance of permit for
Missouri American Water Co. repair work on Philo. Charges for removal of handicapped parking sign on Virgil Ave. presented.
5. Solid Waste Hauling Report presented by Ben Gathard. No issues to report. Waste hauling services bids presented and reviewed. Bid from Waste Management accepted by Board. Ordinance for waste hauling services to be presented at November meeting.
6. September 2013 Village Police Report presented by Joe Wilhite and St Louis County Officer Dan Schroeder.
Total Contract Patrols 192 1,812 minutes spent Average minutes per Contract Patrols 9.43
Total Other Patrols 17 171 minutes spent Average minutes of Contract Patrols 10.03
Rosemary auto theft suspects apprehended and suspects have been tied to Larceny crimes on Kathleen Ave. Keep vehicles locked and items out of sight at all times.
7. Village Clerk report presented by Neal Vohsen.
No Garage/Yard Sale activity to report.
8. Special Projects Report presented by Sue Schleicher.
A number of Tax Lien letters have been returned as undeliverable by the Post Office.
9. New Business.
No new business to discuss.
Meeting adjourned 7:45pm.