The Village of Wilbur Park
St. Louis County, MO 63123
October 20, 2015
- Meeting opened at 6:55pm. St. Louis County Police Officer Dan Schroeder in attendance. Sue Schleicher not in attendance. No Village Residents in attendance.
- September 2015 meeting minutes reviewed. Minutes stand as presented.
- Treasurer’s Report for September 2015 presented by JC Wheeler.
- September 2015 Total Income $13,280.12
Total Expense $11,130.56
Net Income (Loss) $2,149.56
Balance Sheet as of September 30, 2015 presented. Profit & Loss Budget vs. Actual for January through
September 2015 presented. Sewer Lateral report for September 2015 presented.
- Road and Building Commissioners Report presented by Rich Warren.
2 Occupancy Permits ready to issue for 4803 Hershey and 9045 Rosemary. In response to Village Resident complaints, Joe and Rich will inspect the rear of garages for high grass, weeds, and brush and will issue ordinance violations and citations as necessary.
- Solid Waste Hauling Report presented by Frank Lydon.
- No Waste Management Issues to Report.
- August Police Activity Report presented by St. Louis County Police Officer Dan Schroeder. Total time on Contract Patrols 1740.60 1 Report Written
- Average minutes per Contract Patrols 9.60
- Total Contract Patrols 181 8 Self-Initiated Calls
- Village Clerk Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
- No Garage/Yard Sale Permits issued. No other issues to report.
- Special Projects report presented by Joe Wilhite..
- Sue is working on current Newsletter.
- Chairman’s Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
- No issues or events to report.
- New Business
- Meeting adjourned 7:45 PM.
- Village Attorney to research any possible Liens on vacant property located at 4832 Hershey.