The Village of Wilbur Park
St. Louis County, MO 63123
April 21, 2015
- Meeting opened at 7:00pm. Frank Lydon and Sue Schleicher not in attendance. Louis County Police Officer Dan Schroeder in attendance. No Village residents in attendance.
- March 2015 meeting minutes reviewed. Minutes stand as presented.
- Treasurer’s Report for March 2015 presented by JC Wheeler.
March 2015 Total Income $10,377.91
Total Expense $11, 730.69
Net Income (Loss) $(1352.78)
Balance Sheet as of March 2015 presented. Profit & Loss Budget vs. Actual for March 2015 presented.
Sewer Lateral Report for March 2015 presented.
- Road and Building Commissioners Report presented by Rich Warren.
Two houses currently under inspection. Potholes and Curbing has been repaired on Philo and Rosemary. Street Sign at Rosemary and Virgil to be repaired and reinstalled.
- Solid Waste Hauling Report presented by Rich Warren.
Frank Lydon will begin training on maintenance of The Village web site. No issues to report.
- March Police Activity Report presented by Louis County Police Officer Dan Schroeder.
Total Contract Patrols 189 Total Other Patrols 18
Total time on Contract Patrols 1843 minutes Total time on Other Patrols 170 minutes
Average minutes per Contract Patrols 9.75 Average minutes per Other Patrols 9.44
- Village Clerk Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
No Yard/Garage Sale permits issued. April 2015 General Municipal Election results discussed.
- Special Projects report.
No Special Projects issues to report.
- Chairman’s Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
Discussion of trailer parked on Rosemary Avenue. Ordinances require the trailer to be parked in driveway and behind the front of the house. Copy of the Ordinance will be provided to the trailer owner.
- New Business
No new business or other issues presented. No Questions from the floor.
Meeting adjourned 7:35 PM.