The Village of Wilbur Park
St. Louis County, MO 63123
June 12, 2014
- Meeting opened at 7:00pm. All Board members present. Louis County Police Officer Dan Schroeder in attendance.
- May 2014 meeting minutes reviewed. Minutes stand as presented
- Oath of Office – JC Wheeler, Treasurer
- Treasurer’s Report for May 2014 presented by JC Wheeler.
May 2014 Total Income $10,454.08
Total Expense $ 5,729.94
Net Income (Loss) $ 4,724.14
Balance Sheets as of May 31, 2014 presented. Profit & Loss Budget vs. Actual January through May 2014 . presented. Sewer Lateral Fund for May 2014 presented. Sewer Lateral funds remitted to St. Louis County.
- Road and Building Commissioners Report presented by Rich Warren.
Two houses under inspection. Two houses pending inspection. Permit issued to Missouri American Water Company for excavation and replacement of water line on Virgil and Philo Av enues. Permit included fee to contract St. Louis County Public Works to inspect completed job.
- Village Clerk Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
Yard sale to be held at 9144 Overton on Saturday, June 14. No other issues to report.
- Police activity report presented by Chairman Joe Wilhite.
Total Contract Patrols 210 Total Other Patrols 9
Total time on Contract Patrols 1888 minutes Total time on Other Patrols 47 minutes
Average minutes per Contract Patrols 9.00 minutes Average minutes per Other Patrols 5.2 minutes
- Special Projects report presented by Sue Schleicher.
Village newsletter in production and will be mailed to residents on Friday, June 13.
- Chairman’s Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
May 18, 2014 letter from Better Together read aloud. Better Together is a group formed to study the possibility and economics of a merger between St. Louis County and St. Louis City.
- New Business
Discussion of Waste Management July 4 Holiday pickup schedule.
Meeting adjourned 7:30PM.