2015 Meeting Dates
Meetings will be held the 3rd Tuesday of the month at the Parish Center at
St. George Church 7-9.
4974 Heege Rd, 63123
- All residents are encouraged to attend.
When and if you are to sell your home,the Recycle carts must stay with the house, they are the property of the Village of Wilbur Park. Green carts for Recycling only.
- Household Waste Pickup is Tuesday
- Recycling Pickup is Wednesday
- Rubbish/Yard Waste Pickup is Wednesday (April 1st -December 31st)
- Remember household waste is to be put in fly tight containers with lids. This helps eliminate bags being torn open by animals.
You are able to register Garage Sales online, view Minutes from the meetings, post events and more! Please log-on to www.villageofwilburpark.com to sign up to be part of the mailing list.
- All yard waste must be in cans or in recyclable brown bags.Yard waste in plastic bags will not be picked up.
- Residents are allowed one free bulk pick up on a quarterly basis (excludes white goods). Call Waste Management for pick up schedule (866-570-4702).
- Circles are not a dumping site; trash and yard waste are not permitted.
- When a change of occupancy takes place in any dwelling in Wilbur Park, whether the dwelling is to be rented or sold, it is the homeowners’ responsibility to request an inspection through the Building & Road Commissioner . There is no charge for the inspection.
Buil ding Permits
A permit must be secured for all additions or improvements. Repairs on existing structures do not require a permit “e.g. roofs/windows/driveways/sidewalks”.
- A permit is required and residents should contact Village Clerk.
- One sale every 12 months
- Sale to be conducted for a period no longer than two consecutive
- The Village ordinances state “no person shall maintain in his/her private property more than 2 pets at any one time.”Pet” is defined as a domesticated animal (No Chickens).
- For safety, The Village requires pet owners to leash their dogs while walking in the Village.
- Please be courteous to your neighbors and promptly pick up after your animals.
Sewer Lateral Program
- The Village charges an annual assessment fee of $50 to participate in the Sewer Lateral
- For more information on the program please log on to www.stlouisco.com or call 314-615-8427.
Responsibility of Homeowner
- Keep weeds, tall grass and brush on your property cut and removed
- Keep trees properly trimmed
- Sidewalk and driveways repaired/replaced as needed
- Please do not block driveway or sidewalk with parked vehicles.
- If possible, keep your car parked inside of a garage instead of on your drive-way or on the street.
- Always lock your vehicle, even if you are only leaving for a few minutes.
- NEVER leave a running vehicle unattended.
- Don’t leave valuables in your car. If you do, make sure they are kept out of plain sight-hide them under a blanket, or better yet, lock them in your trunk.
- When transporting valuables, place them in the trunk before you get to the location where you intend to park. Don’t transfer them at the parking place in open view of other people.
Joseph E. Wilhite, Chairman, 314.631.3963 – firstname.lastname@example.org
J. C. Wheeler, Treasurer, 314.638.3499 – email@example.com
Neal Vohsen, Village Clerk, 314.323.1526 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Lydon, Waste Coordinator, 314.544.4588 – email@example.com
Richard J. Warren, Roads & Building, 314.638.4156 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sue Schleicher, Project Coordinator, 314.544.5420 – email@example.com
2015 Summer/F•ll Newaletter