The Village of Wilbur Park
St. Louis County, MO 63123
August 16, 2016
1. Meeting called to order at 7:00pm. Frank Lydon not in attendance. All Other Board Members present.
Village Attorney Bob Paster in attendance. St. Louis County Police Sgt. Absolon in attendance.
Two Village Residents in attendance.
2. Treasurer’s Report for July 2016 presented by JC Wheeler.
July 2016 Total Income $ 13,009.56
Total Expense $ 9,128.02
Net Income (Loss) $ 3,881.54
July 2016 Income Statement presented. Balance Sheet at July 31, 2016 presented.
2016 Profit & Loss Budget vs. Actual presented. Sewer Lateral report for July 2016 presented.
3. Road and Building Commissioners Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
Update on Storm Damage at 9127 Wayne Dr. Residents have reported possible problems with Emergency Vehicle access due to Construction Materials and Vehicles left overnight in Construction Areas on Hershey Dr. Discussion of the importance of Smoke Detectors in homes. The Village Newsletter will begin to contain information on the importance of Smoke Detectors.
4. July 2016 Police Activity Report presented by St. Louis County Police.
Total Calls for Service: 204 Self-Initiated Calls: 1
Total Contract Patrols: 184 Directed Calls: 10
Total Time in Minutes Spent on Contract Patrols 1996.8 Reports Written: 2
Average Minutes per Contract Patrol 10.9 Total Arrests: 0
5. Solid Waste Hauling Report presented by Frank Lydon.
No Solid Waste Hauling Report due to the absence of Frank Lydon. Joe mentioned the difficulty of Waste Management Trucks to maneuver around the continuing construction activity in the Village.
6. Village Clerk Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
Yard Sale Permit issued for September 24 at 9035 Kathleen Ave. No Other Issues to Report.
7. Chairman’s Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
Joe provided an update on Charter Cable’s station offerings which will now include a number of Spanish Language stations.
8. New Business
Bob Paster provided an explanation of the 1% Sales Tax Revenue.
J.C Wheeler Motioned To Adjourn. Neal Vohsen Seconded Motion To Adjourn. Motion passed to Adjourn.
Meeting adjourned 7:50 PM.