THE VILLAGE OF WILBUR PARK
ST. LOUIS COUNTY, MO 63123
March 21, 2023
1. Meeting called to Order at 7:03. Board Members Neal Vohsen, Heidi Warren, Mike Edwards, JC Wheeler present. Donna Gravatt absent. Village Attorney Bob Paster present. Officer Dan Schroeder absent.
2. February 2023 meeting minutes reviewed and accepted.
3. February 2023 Police Report presented by Neal.
Total Calls for Service: 248 Self-Initiated Calls: 5
Total Contract Patrols: 228 Directed Calls: 9
Total Time in Minutes Spent on Contract Patrols: 2364.90 Reports Written: 2
Summonses Issued: 0
Average Minutes per Contract Patrol: 10.4 Total Arrests: 0
4. Treasurer’s Report for February 2023 presented by JC Wheeler
Total Income $10,985.70
Total Expense $11,120.62
Net Income (Loss) $-134.92
February 2023 Profit & Loss Statement presented. Balance Sheet as of February 28, 2023 presented.
The available balance of the Sewer Lateral Fund is $15,675.78.
Proposition P (Public Safety) available funds is $50,508.94.
5. Road & Building Commissioner’s Report presented by Mike Edwards.
Confirmed sewer lateral break at 9034 Kathleen Ave.
Permits issued for property on Hershey Ave. for repair of water damage.
Permit issued for 9032 Kathleen Ave.
6. Waste Management Report – Nothing to report.
7. Village Clerk Report – Nothing reported due to absence of Donna Gravatt.
8. Chairman’s Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
Discussion of work being performed at 9032 Kathleen Ave and the perceived impact of such work on the neighboring property at 9034 Kathleen Ave. Proper permits were issued to 9032 Kathleen.
Concerns of property line variance and occupancy will be addressed by St. Louis County upon review of the completed work permit.
9. New Business
No new business discussed.
10. Meeting adjourned at 8:05.