THE VILLAGE OF WILBUR PARK
ST. LOUIS COUNTY, MO 63123
June 20, 2023
1) Meeting Called to order at 7:00 PM. Board Members Neal Vohsen, J.C. Wheeler, Ryan
Richardson present. Village Attorney Bob Paster present. Officer Dan Schroeder present.
Absent: Heidi Warren. Quorum met.
2) Chairman Vohsen moved to amended agenda to include three readings of the proposed
ordinance for regarding flock cameras. Accepted. Amendment number will be provided
3) Chairman Vohsen moved for the minutes for May’s meeting to be approved. Accepted.
4) May 2023 Police Report – Officer Dan Schroeder:
Total calls for service: 273
13 directed calls
5 self-initiated calls
2 reports written
247 contract patrols
Total time in minutes spent on contract patrols in minutes 2,541.2
Average minutes per contract patrol: 10.3
5) Chairman Vohsen read proposed amendment regarding flock cameras. First reading.
6) May 2023 Treasurer’s Report presented by J.C. Wheeler
Total Income: 11,799.64
Total Expense: 11,150.68
Net Income: 648.96
Balance sheet presented
Available balance of Sewer Lateral fund is $5,429.30
Wheeler is currently seeking bids and recommendations on the planters on Philo.
7) Road and Building interim Commissioner’s Report – Chairman Vohsen
Vohsen is exploring options for filling the commissioner’s spot.
Vohsen handled 9039 Philo regarding an improper inspection report with the county,
4817 Autumn failed two inspections, 4820 Hershey was corrected on inspection process
8) Chairman Vohsen read proposed ordinance regarding flock cameras. Second reading.
9) Solid Waste Management Report
Commissioner Warren was not present for this meeting. No report to add.
10) Village Clerk Report – No report to add.
11) Chairman Vohsen read proposed ordinance regarding flock cameras. Third reading.
12) Ordinance brought to a vote, approved by acclaim. Not signed due to lack of seal
13) Chairman’s Report – Neal Vohsen – No New Business. Reviewed previous statements
included in other reports.
14) New Business
Sherlyn Maughs, 4832 Hershey, presented issues with flooding of her shared residence.
Board notified her that her issues presented were noted, but not under the control of