THE VILLAGE OF WILBUR PARK
ST. LOUIS COUNTY, MO 63123
September 19, 2023
1)Meeting Called to order at 7:00 PM. Board Members Neal Vohsen, J.C. Wheeler, Heidi Warren, Ryan Richardson present. Village Attorney Bob Paster present. Officer Cecilia Young present. Quorum met.
2) Chairman Vohsen moved for the minutes for August’s meeting to be approved. Accepted.
3) August 2023 Police Report – Officer Cecilia Young:
New community relations officer, Officer Dan Schroeder got promoted to a different precinct.
Total calls for service: 291
19 directed calls
10 self-initiated calls
2 reports written
261 contract patrols
Total time in minutes spent on contract patrols in minutes 2,982.6
Average minutes per contract patrol: 11.4
Group discussion flock camera, mainly the saved time on the installation and activation which Officer Schroeder will be helping with Officer Young.
4) August 2023 Treasurer’s Report presented by J.C. Wheeler
Total Income: 12,916.20
Total Expense: 13,513.69
Net Income: (597.29)
Balance sheet presented
5) Road and Building interim Commissioner’s Report – Chairman Vohsen Vohsen is still exploring options for filling the commissioner’s spot including possibly contracting the position.
9026 Rosemary – Occupancy
4121 Hershey – Occupancy
9030 Kathleen – Occupancy
9045 Rosemary – Zoning
9047 Rosemary – Zoning
6) Solid Waste Management Report
Commissioner Warren – No report to add.
7) Village Clerk Report – Clerk Richardson – No Report to add. Verified that the website is broken as far as the garage sale email is concerned.
8) Chairman’s Report – Neal Vohsen – No New Business. Reviewed previous statements included in other reports.
9) New Business – No New Business