THE VILLAGE OF WILBUR PARK
ST. LOUIS COUNTY, MO 63123
DECEMBER 17, 2019
- Meeting called to Order at 7:00. Board Members Neal Vohsen, Heidi Warren, Mike Edwards, JC Wheeler and Donna Gravatt present. Village Attorney Bob Paster in attendance. Officer Dan Schroeder absent.
- Paul Bickford with Waste Management talked to us about heavy/white trash scheduling and pickup, pickup service delayed for holidays and pickup options. He was very personable and answered questions we had about our trash service. And also refreshed our knowledge of what can be recycled. We missed the deadline to change trash service, so we will continue with Waste Management. We are happy with their service and have a current 2% cap on rate increases.
- November 2019 meeting minutes reviewed. Minutes stand as presented.
- November 2019 Police Activity Report presented by Officer Dan Schroeder.
Total Calls for Service: 207 Self-Initiated Calls: 2
Total Contract Patrols: 197 Directed Calls: 5
Total Time in Minutes Spent on Contract Patrols: 1912.0 Reports Written: 0
Summonses Issued: 0
Average Minutes per Contract Patrol: 9.7 Total Arrests: 0
- Treasurer’s Report for November 2019 presented by JC Wheeler
Total Income $13,450.62
Total Expense $ 7,183.22
Net Income $ 6,267.40
November 2019 Profit & Loss Statement presented. Balance Sheet as of November 30, 2019. Profit & Loss, Budget vs. Actual for the period January thru November 2019. Sewer Lateral Municipal Receipts report presented. Treasury Reports stand as presented.
Work has been delayed for roads until MSD i2 finished. Wayne Drive needs storm sewer work. Snow removal fees come out of street maintenance. Should we increase trustee pay? When was it last increased?
Trustee candidate filing opened today. JC is ready to retire from the board. Mike will re-file.
6. Road & Building Commissioner’s Report presented by Mike Edwards.
One resident on Wayne Drive inquired about the process for home improvements.
One resident on Rosemary wants to construct a deck on their house.
The first house on Dana has installed a shed/carport in their backyard. It was brought to the Board’s attention by another resident. No permits were issued. Mike will go a take a look. Need to get Fast Signs going on the new street signs in the Village.
7. Waste Management Report presented by Heidi Warren.
Nothing to report.
8. Village Clerk Report presented by Donna Gravatt.
Need to find the keys for the message board at the office at Dana and Weber to post information on the upcoming election.
9. Chairman’s Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
Get the shrubs on Kathleen cut by Dad and Lad. Schedule it. It has been going on too long. Determined that the stone entrances to Wayne Drive are the Village’s responsibility. Will schedule maintenance in the Spring. Need to do more research for Village cameras, security, etc. Need to spend our funds somewhere.
10. Motion to adjourn the meeting made by JC, Donna seconded the motion. Meeting adjourned at 8:20.
Meeting minutes were amended January 26, 2020