The Village of Wilbur Park
St. Louis County, MO 63123
October 18, 2019
- Meeting called to Order at 7:02. Board Members Neal Vohsen, Heidi Warren, Mike Edwards and Donna Gravatt present. Village Attorney Bob Paster and Officer Dan Schroeder in attendance. Three residents present. JC Wheeler not present.
2. September 2019 meeting minutes reviewed. Minutes stand as presented.
3. September 2019 police activity report presented by Officer Dan Schroeder
Total Calls for Service: 235 Self-initiated calls: 3
Total Contract Patrols: 208 Directed Calls: 1
Total Time in Minutes Spent on Contract Patrols: 2100.6 Reports Written: 0
Average Minutes per Contract Patrol: 10.1 Total Arrests: 0
There was a robbery around the area and the suspect was found on Weber Road/Pilot.
There was a teenager suicide at Ohlendorf Park.
4. Treasurer’s Report for September 2019 presented by Neal Vohsen.
Total Income $13,533.44
Total Expense $9,682.12
Net Income $3,851.32
September 2019 Profit & Loss Statement presented. Balance Sheet as of September 30, 2019. Profit &Loss, Budget vs. Actual for the period January thru September 2019. Sewer Lateral Municipal Receipts report presented. Treasury Reports stand as presented.
5. Road & Building Commissioner’s Report presented by Mike Edwards.
There will MSD work at Rosemary and Weber.
All Wilbur Parks asks is that after maintenance, roads and property are back to as they were before maintenance. Also, during maintenance, the area is safe to the public.
Fast Signs will need to submit a contract for approval.
9012 Rosemary needs to be reminded to cut grass
Block Party on November 1 at Virgil/Kathleen
9020 Kathleen has a new resident.
When Mike gets a request for occupancy permit, he sends them a current copy of the Newsletter.
6. Waste Management Report presented by Heidi Warren.
Nothing to report.
7. Village Clerk Report presented by Donna Gravatt.
Nothing to report.
8. Chairman’s Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
The weeds at S Virgil are gone.
The fence at Dominos has been repaired/replaced.
Residents need to be reminded that the unfinished side of the fence is to be outward facing.
Should not put fence inside property line along current fence leaving grass and weeds in between fences.
There is a travel trailer on Autumn for a couple of months parking in the street. Needs to be moved.
9024 Kathleen – the outside bush has been trimmed. Not satisfactory. Ray’s Tree Service will be called to remedy and bill the resident. We appreciate the effort, but the tree needs to be trimmed all the way up.
Need to remind residents that children have to wear helmets when riding bicycles. Also with minibikes.
Dan is going to try to find out where these kids live and remind.
Another discussion regarding the bottles at the Autumn Circle. What to do? Find out what residents want.
9. New Business
Donna brought up that the stone entrances at Wayne Drive may need some maintenance. Will call Stone Age to get an estimate.
10. Motion to adjourn the meeting made by Neal, Mike seconded the motion. Meeting adjourned at 7:58.