The Village of Wilbur Park
St. Louis County, MO 63123
September 17, 2019
- Meeting called to Order at 7:00. Board Members JC Wheeler, Neal Vohsen, Heidi Warren, Mike Edwards and Donna Gravatt present. Village Attorney Bob Paster and Officer Dan Schroeder in attendance. Three residents present.
2. August 2019 meeting minutes reviewed. Minutes stand as presented.
3. August 2019 Police Activity Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
Total Calls for Service: 235 Self-Initiated Calls: 7
Total Contract Patrols: 210 Directed Calls: 8
Total Time in Minutes Spent on Contract Patrols: 2183.3 Reports Written: 2
Summonses Issued: 1
Average Minutes per Contract Patrol: 10.4 Total Arrests: 1
- There was a call for an alleged stolen car, ended up not stolen
Arrest for drugs on Kathleen.
Affton Days on Sept 21. Roads will be closed and blocked off around 9:45ish. No festival this year, but a bbq at Bayless School and Food Trucks in Affton Plaza.
Dumpster bag on Autumn has no response to door knocks. After Dan left the meeting he was able to contact the resident at 4817 Autumn and the bag will be removed.
4. Treasurer’s Report for August 2019 presented by JC Wheeler.
- Total Income $8,468.20
Total Expense $7,632.44
Net Income $835.76
August 2019 Profit & Loss Statement presented. Balance Sheet as of August 31, 2019. Profit & Loss, Budget vs. Actual for the period January thru August 2019. Sewer Lateral Municipal Receipts report presented. Treasury Reports stand as presented.
5. Road & Building Commissioner’s Report presented by Mike Edwards.
Fast Signs returned a sign quote of $2,802.31.
Occupancy permits at 9140 and 9113 Overton failed.
6. Waste Management Report presented by Heidi Warren.
Nothing to report.
7. Village Clerk Report presented by Donna Gravatt.
Nothing to report.
8. Chairman’s Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
- The tall grass and weeds at the S Virgil fence has been cleaned up.
9024 Kathleen has shrubs too close to the sidewalk. The certified letters that were sent have not been picked up.
9309 Kathleen has grass that is too high and the house is vacant
9029 Kathleen has an owner who cuts the grass on the weekend and put the trash out too early in the week for the Wednesday pickup
MSD projects – the blueprints show the construction will come into Rosemary and Weber just 2 or 3 houses. Should get more information later
9. New Business
Linda discussed the Facebook views and how effective it is.
10. Motion to adjourn the meeting made by JC, Heidi seconded the motion. Meeting adjourned at 8:10.