The Village of Wilbur Park
St. Louis County, MO 63123
April 23, 2019
- Meeting Called to Order at 7:04 pm. Board Members JC Wheeler, Neal Vohsen, Heidi Warren, and Mike Edwards present. Village Attorney Bob Paster in attendance. Affton Southwest Precinct Lieutenant Kelly and Officer Phelps were also present.
- March 2019 meeting minutes reviewed. Minutes stand as presented.
- Treasurer’s Report for March 2019 presented by JC Wheeler.
March 2019 Total Income $ 11,797.88
Total Expense $ 10,877.78
Net Income $ 920.10
March 2019 Profit & Loss Statement presented. Balance Sheet as of March 31, 2019. Profit & Loss Budget vs. Actual for the period January 1, 2019 through March 31, 2019. Sewer Lateral Municipal Receipts report presented. Treasury Reports stand as presented.
JC mentioned that the Village is still looking for ideas on how to utilize Prop P funds.
- Road & Bldg. Commissioners Report presented by Mike Edwards.
4 occupancy inspections and 1 fence permit issued.
Pothole repairs completed.
Wayne Drive sewer lateral repair – no itemized bill available yet.
- March 2019 Police Activity Report presented by Dan Schroeder.
Total Calls for Service: 225 Self-Initiated Calls: 5
Total Contract Patrols: 201 Directed Calls: 13
Total Time in Minutes Spent on Contract Patrols 2088.0 Reports Written: 2
Average Minutes per Contract Patrol 10.4 Total Arrests: 0
Lieutenant Kelly mentioned that the temporary police station was moving to 5030 Griffin on approximately June 15th. He also urged residents to move personal belongings out of vehicles, lock your car doors, and close garage doors.
- Waste Management Report presented by Heidi Warren
St. Louis County would like to send out a postcard to the residents about recycling. No cost to Wilbur Park. We just need to provide them with an address list.
- Village Clerk report by Neal Vohsen
One yard sale permit on Weber Road.
New village officers will be sworn in at the meeting in May. Waiting on official certification.
May 14th is the next meeting date.
- Chairman’s Report by Neal Vohsen.
Request has been made under Sunshine Law for some financial transactions.
Neal mentioned that there was a seminar in Maryland Heights for newly appointed village members.
Discussion in regards to how to proceed with getting bids on any work that needs to be completed within Wilbur Park. There is no requirement to put items out to bid.
Investment Policy & Procedures were handed out. This will be discussed at the next meeting.
9. Motion to adjourn the meeting made by Mike Edwards. Heidi Warren seconded the motion. Meeting adjourned at 8:19 pm.