The Village of Wilbur Park
St. Louis County, MO 63123
November 15, 2016
1. Meeting called to order at 7:00pm. All Board Members present. Village Attorney Bob Paster in attendance. St. Louis County Police not in attendance. One Waste Management Personnel in attendance. No Village Residents in attendance.
2. Discussion of waste pickup on Philo Avenue as the MSD Construction project continues. Waste pickup at an earlier time before MSD begins work presented as a possible solution. Discussion of Adjustment in fees paid to Waste Management to reflect level of service during MSD Construction.
3. Treasurer’s Report for October 2016 presented by JC Wheeler.
October 2016 Total Income $ 12,453.83
Total Expense $ 5,890.92
Net Income (Loss) $ 6,562.91
October 2016 Income Statement presented. Balance Sheet at October 31, 2016 presented.
January through October 2016 Profit & Loss Budget vs. Actual presented.
Sewer Lateral report for October 2016 presented.
4. Road and Building Commissioners Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
Discussion of Construction on Philo Avenue. Discussion of Occupancy Permits issued. Discussion of Wayne Drive Property severely damaged by storms.
5. October 2016 Police Activity Report presented by Neal Vohsen – Village Clerk.
Total Calls for Service: 190 Self-Initiated Calls: 2
Total Contract Patrols: 176 Directed Calls: 10
Total Time in Minutes Spent on Contract Patrols 1772.9 Reports Written: 1
Average Minutes per Contract Patrol 10.1 Total Arrests: 0
6. Solid Waste Hauling Report presented by Frank Lydon.
Discussion of Waste Management service provided during MSD Construction. A number of residents have phoned Board Members reporting no waste pickup as scheduled. Waste Management responded by sending out an additional truck. The additional truck provided occurred days after scheduled pickup.
7. Village Clerk Report presented by Neal Vohsen.
No Yard Sale Permits issued for October. No Other Issues to Report.
8. Chairman’s Report presented by Joe Wilhite.
Joe provided an update on Charter Cable’s station offerings. Charter will be removing Fox Sports Midwest programming.
9. New Business
Bob Paster will research current Permit Fees schedule. The Village Board has recognized it has been
Years since the Permit Fee Schedule has been reviewed and updated. An Amending Ordinance will
likely be presented at the December Board Meeting.
10. Dan Kaestner Oath Of Office for Trustee – Village Of Wilbur Park.
Joe Wilhite Motioned To Adjourn. J.C. Wheeler Seconded Motion To Adjourn. Motion passed to Adjourn.
Meeting adjourned 7:50 PM.