The Village of Wilbur Park St. Louis, MO 63123
September 17, 2013 – Monthly Minutes
1. Meeting opened at 7:00pm. Sue Schleicher not in attendance. No Village residents in attendance.
2. August meeting minutes reviewed. Minutes stand as presented.
3. Treasurer’s Report for September 2013 presented by JC Wheeler.
August 2013 Total Income $9,791.06
Total Expense $6,048.43
Net Income (Loss) $3,742.63
Balance Sheet as of August 31, 2013 presented. Profit & Loss Budget vs. Actual presented. Sewer Lateral
Fund available balance of $13,170.90 presented.
4. Road and Building Commissioners Report presented by Rich Warren. Two homes passed inspection. No Occupancy Permits issued. 9041 Philo passed inspection and Occupancy Permit issued. 9026 Philo garage under construction. 9039 Kathleen property cleared of weeds and brush by the Village. Mo. American Water to replace water main from 9015 to 9052 Philo. St. Louis County Special Use Permit presented and discussed.
5. Solid Waste Hauling Report presented by Ben Gathard. No issues to report. Waste hauling services bid received from American Eagle. Additional responses to bid solicitation anticipated.
6. August 2013 Village Police Report presented by Joe Wilhite and St Louis County Officer Dan Schroeder.
Total Contract Patrols 198 2,061 minutes spent Average minutes of Contract Patrols 10.41
Total Other Patrols 19 336 minutes spent Average minutes of Contract Patrols 17.66
Two unlocked vehicles on Kathleen entered and items stolen. Auto theft reported on Rosemary. Larceny in vehicles remains a problem. Keep vehicles locked and items out of sight at all times.
7. Village Clerk report presented by Neal Vohsen. Garage/Yard Sale held at 9114 Overton. No other activity to report.
8. Chairman’s Report presented by Joe Wilhite. Three sidewalk projects have been completed. Bob requested to research the ability to cap claim expense on individual sewer lateral claims.
9. New Business. Contract for Village prosecutions handled by the St. Louis County Counselor’s Office has been located and turned over to the Municipal Courts St. Louis County. US Bank has visited the foreclosed property at 4832 Overton and has gathered bids to address the issues outlined in August 2 letter from the Village.
Meeting adjourned 7:57pm.